BASIC PYTHON COURSE
What is Python?
Python is a widely-used, powerful programming language that’s used for everything from scientific computing to web applications. It can be challenging to learn when you’re just starting out, but once you get the basics down and start building your first programs, you’ll be on the fast track to designing amazing websites or games!
Python Course is a comprehensive resource that will teach you how to create your own Python apps step by step. You’ll start by learning the Python language basics, including syntax, data types, and functions. Then you’ll use those skills to build your first Python programs—no prior programming experience required.
Once you’ve got the basics down, you’ll dive deeper into Python. It’s a complex programming language with quite a few advanced features that are useful in professional settings.
Python - 3 Months Course
- Introduction to Python
- Core Programming Fundamentals
- Working with Strings
- Modules and Packages
- Exceptions Handling
- File Handling
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Regular Expression
- Database Connectivity
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Working with NUMPHY Modules
- Working with PANDAS Modules
- Data Visualization with MatPlotLib
- Web Development using Django
Python with Data Science - 4 Months Course
- Introduction with Data Science
- Introduction with Data Science with Python
- Python Basics Basics Syntax, Data Structure
- Python Concepts(Core)
- NUMPHY Package
- Introduction to Pandas
- Data Manipulating using Pandas
- Pandas Package
- Python Advanced: Data Mugging with Pandas
- Python Advance: Visualization with MatPlotLib
- Statistics for Data Science
- Intro to statistics
- Hypothesis and Computational techniques!
- Correction and Regression
Python with Data Science & ML - 6 Months
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Supervised Learning
- Advance Machine Learning Concepts
- Principle Component Analysis (PCA)
- Random Forest – Ensemble
- Support Vector Machine (SUN)
- Naive Bayes Classifier
- Recommender System
- Apache SPARK – Machine Learning on
- Big Dat
With Python, developers can write programs with fewer lines than with some other languages. Python runs as an interpreter, so code written in Python is immediately executed.