COMMON UNIVERSITIES ENTRANCE TEST (CUET)
CUET 2022 Overview
CUET 2022 will be a Computer-Based Test (CBT), commonly referred to as an online exam conducted by National Testing Agency. The fact that more than 40 central universities will participate in CUET 2022 makes it a topic of the town. CUET Syllabus is expected to be of NCERT level and include general topics.
CUET 2022 is likely to be a General Ability Test, with a focus on English Language, Numerical Ability, Logical & Analytical Reasoning, along with General Awareness and Current Affairs.
CUET 2022: Important Dates
The official notification regarding CUET 2022 is yet to be released. By then, students can check the tentative dates for CUET 2022:
CUET Universities: Things to Consider for CUET 2022
- Each candidate must carefully check the CUET Universities before applying.
- Candidates need to select a minimum of three CUET Universities in the form.
- There will be no conversion of universities allowed after the submission of the application form. Hence it is advised to select your preferred University carefully.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply to more than three CUET Universities, they will have to pay extra Rs. 800 (Rs. 350 by SC/ST).
- To get admission to your preferred university, students need to report to the selected CUET University.
CUCET UG Syllabus 2022
Officials have posted the CUCET UF Syllabus 2022 on – cucet.samarth.ac.in, and applicants may obtain the CUCET Syllabus PDFs for UG Courses from the URLs mentioned in the article. Therefore, one of the essential things you can do to help you prepare for the CUCET Exam is to properly comprehend the CUCET Syllabus 2022, broken down into subjects and sections below –
Section IA – Languages- Reading Comprehension (based on several sorts of passages–Factual, Literary, and Narrative), [Literary Aptitude and Vocabulary] Section IA – Languages
Languages – Section IB – Reading Comprehension (based on several sorts of passages–Factual, Literary, and Narrative, as well as [Literary Aptitude and Vocabulary]).
Domain – Section 2
All MCQs are based on the NCERT Class XII syllabus.
General Test (Section III)
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Current Events, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of fundamental mathematical concepts arithmetic/algebra geometry/mensuration/stat taught till Grade 8),
Pattern of CUCET Examination
Looking for CUET training Institute in Delh Call us on +91 83686 25914 now